Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Well, I had Mexican food on Friday in honor of Cinco de Mayo...'cause it'll probably be next to impossible to get into a Mexican restaurant tonight! :) Ok, and I also went to try out my new non-allergy to shellfish. I had a crab dish, and stole some shrimp off a friend's plate...and no problems! :) Hooray!!!!! I'm so excited. The dog allergy is still stumping me though. That's the only test spot that is STILL all red. All the rest have faded. It's just weird.

Saturday I lead a Bella mtb ride. It was so nice to get out, but showed me again just how out of shape I am. Hopefully I get out for another one after work today. Then Sunday I went for a little bike ride with Izzy...she loves to bike, but she's getting old so you have to go really slooooow. Then in the afternoon I biked to the Old Mill and say Iron Man with a friend. It was fun. Pure fluff...but sometimes that's what we're looking for!

This coming weekend is the Cascade Chainbreaker. If you're not racing and bored...come out and volunteer! We can always use more volunteers. It's going to be great. This is the 11th annual race, and it's tons of fun. If you want to register, you can do so online or in person at Webcyclery on Saturday 12-4 or on race day at the race from 8:30-9:30.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

See you Sunday!