Sunday, February 03, 2008

Puppy Bowl IV!

I LOVE THE PUPPY BOWL! :) I'm not really a football fan, so instead I'm watching Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl IV. It's not a Canadian thing that I don't enjoy football...there are many Canadians that are American football crazy. It's just me. I didn't grow up watching football...and it holds no interest for me whatsoever. Football, baseball, basketball...whatever. I'd rather watch Puppy Bowl! :)

I think these two were my favourites. The first one is a Corgi mix named Bria and the other is an unknown mixed breed named Scuba. Look at those ears! Hee hee hee.
I'm not sure I can say that...they're all so cute!!!! The great thing about Puppy Bowl...other than it's histerical to watch, is that all of the dogs (and the kittens in the halftime show) are from shelters, and there is info on the Animal Planet website about adopting these and other dogs. If you didn't get a chance to see it since you were busy watching the super Bowl, check oput the videos on the Animal Planet page.

Today I also made cream of mushroom soup (yummy) and this great Mousaka! I haven't had Mousaka in a very long time. It toos a while, since you need to roast the eggplant, then make the meat mixture, then the sauce, put it all together and bake...but it was worth it. I made two, so one's going in the freezer for another day.

No comments: