Friday, August 03, 2012

Countdown to Africa

This year I'm going Namibia, AFRICA!!!!! :) I'm so excited, I can't wait. I am going with my parents to volunteer at a wildlife conservation place, N/a’an ku sê. We'll be there for two weeks, and then my mom and dad are staying a week longer to work out in the field tracking and monitoring cheetah. How cool is that???

Before we get to  N/a’an ku sê we're going to do a self-drive safari for a week. Namibia is one of the safest African countries to travel by yourself. We're going to go from Windhoek over to the coast, see Dune 7 outside Walvis Bay, then up the Skeleton Coast to see the Cape Cross seal colony, and then to Etosha National Park, which is a Big 5 park. Mom and dad are leaving this weekend and will spend the next week around Victoria Falls in Zambia and then travel through the Caprivi Strip/Okavango Delta, meeting me in Windhoek on Aug 14th. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :)

I will update and upload pictures as much as I can. it may be even less than in India! :) Not sure what our Internet access is going to be like. But I'll be in touch, as I can.... Have I said yet that I'M SO EXCITED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: