Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Not bad, not bad...

:) After 17 hours of travel we arrived in Santiago. The cruise line picked us up at the airport and took us to the ship. It's pretty darn cool. I haven't had a chance to download any photos yet though. We have an inside cabin, but there are so many places to comfortably sit and look outdoors, we don't need a window in our room. The room is very comfortable, the ship is fabulous and the food is awesome. The seas are a tiny itty bit rougher than I thought they would be, but not bad at all.

The funniest thing happened today. My mom and I were sitting with Ann and Ed, family friends who are also of the cruise, in the preview of all the port excursions. I got up to get some coffee and I see friends of yay parents sitting there! We had ABSOLUTELY no idea they were here! Truly bizarre. Well, off to watch....I have no idea, something with dancers and singers. First port tomorrow, Puerto Montt. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to upload tomorrow. :)

No comments: