Thursday, March 20, 2014

Puerto Chacabucco

Hmm. Not sure I've spelled that correctly. Today we're in a TINY port. Really, no town here. We didn't book an excursion, so mom & dad went ashore to wander up a hill. I'm staying here just bumbling around. It's gorgeous land outside. I'm slowly adding photos to my Flickr gallery...and while I'm super happy to have Internet access....it's not super great. :)

Tomorrow we're off on our fabulous excursion!! I think. Maybe tomorrow is scenic cruising and the day after that is our trip to Torres del Paine. You really loose track of time. Luckily, we know what day of the week it is because they put floor mats in the elevators saying what day of the week it is!! :) hee hee. We do also get daily schedules, which is nice. Having an awesome time, I'll update as I can.

No comments: