Saturday, April 25, 2015

Walking disaster?

Sometimes I think I'm just a walking disaster. :) Last week I had a bout with calcific tendinitis in my right shoulder. If you've never had it, the pain is EXCRUCIATING! But it's on the mend now. On Wednesday I was holding my big kitty Jabulani like a baby when a sound scared him and he bolted, but unfortunately scratched the hell out of my face/neck and the same shoulder that had the calcific tendinitis! I look like I was mauled by a mountain lion! Which is pretty close.



This is the monster cat. :)



















Then, to make things even better, Thursday my left foot became very sore to stand or walk on. Turns out I have a stress fracture. That's soooooo awesome! Sarcasm. It's not absolutely essential for me to be in a walking boot but the doc recommended it if I can handle having it on for the flight.

I checked online and the plane has several rows with no one else seated in it. I moved my seat to one of those rows....hopefully it won't fill up and I'll be able to put my leg up! :) Hooray!

No comments: