Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Storm's a comin'...

Had a BBC ExCom meeting tonight. We've got a lot of great things lined up for this year, not least of which is that the Sugoi Dirt Series MT Bike Clinic is going to be coming back! I had such a great time last year, learned so much. I encourage everyone to register. It's fabulous!!!!

Went sledding Monday, President's Day, with Heather and Sheila, Chris and Sheila's brother's family. We had a lot of fun. Went up to Wannoga (sp?). Below is the only pic I have of it! My battery was dead, so that's it! :( We had a lot of fun...but I really hurt my wrist. Rode down on my toboggan, went over a jump and landed splat on my wrist. Don't think it's broken, just nicely sprained. I shouldn't be allowed out of the house!!!! Not without being wrapped in bubble wrap. Heather, ahem, could NOT stay on her sled! I think the only time she managed to stay on was when Sheila's niece rode down with her. Hee hee.

Then, the sunset Monday evening was fabulous! There's a storm warning elsewhere in Oregon, but Bend has not been hit hard at all. Bachelor, however, got about 7 inches I heard. Hooray!! Too bad I don't have the time to go up there the next couple weekends. Anyway, Monday evening was very windy, and the sky looked like this:


It was incredibly beautiful!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Nice pic!