Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to me! :)

Friday was my birthday, and it was nice while being quite uneventful. I took the day off and drove up to Cultus Lake to get a camping spot. We weren't going to go up until Sat morning... but I knew that we would not get a good spot on Saturday. Cultus Lake was completely full, but I found the PERFECT spot on Little Cultus. Right on the lake! It was so gorgeous I didn't want to come back to Bend! I did though, 'cause we were having a get together at O'Kanes at McMenamins.

Man, McMenamins has the WORST service in the history of Bend...maybe even the universe!!! They truly suck! It's too bad that the atmosphere at that bar/patio is so nice. I'd never go back... but unfortunately it's a great patio. Sigh. They do truly suck. SUCK!!!!!!!! It took 50 minutes for our burgers to come, we NEVER were asked at our table if we wanted drinks or food...they just ignored us and we had to go inside. Even when you went inside, you weren't guaranteed to get served! But there are servers all over the place! What the hell are they doing????? Then others ordered....after another 50 minutes the food still hasn't arrived. Turns out they didn't even place the order! So they said we could get it in 10 minutes...took 15, but that was ok...but it was the WRONG THING!!!!

McMenamins really truly really really really really really SUCK PIGGY WONKIES!!!!!!

Oh well, we still had fun. Then Saturday we headed up to the lake and had a great weekend. More of that later once I've uploaded pictures. I let Heidi take the camera on her ride...she'd forgotten her camera. We'll see what she took pictures of......
:)

No comments: