Monday, August 06, 2007

12 Gauge Rage ROCKS!

Roller derby was this last Saturday. Their first bout of the season. Man, being there really made me mis skating! Oh well, some day....
12 Gauge Rage ROCKED! Last season they were in last place.This year they may just be the team to watch. They were skating against Moulin Bruise. April was amazing, as were many others on her team. They kicked ass! Look, can you see the scoreboard? At this point 12 Gauge was ahead 78 to 30. They won 116 to 6o. Whoohooo! :)

I didn't take many picutes of the action. I haven't figured out yet how to get my camera to take good action shots from farther away. They're always dark...and if I get that fixed they're really blurry! So you'll have to be satisfied with a couple fan shots. Here's Jimmy and myself. I did a "Jimmy shot"...but you'll have to look at my flickr site to see it! Hee hee hee.

And here's Sheila doing her Rock of Love shot. I LOVE Chris' face looking at his wife. Hee hee. I don't watch Rock of Love, but evidently one of the women did a pose like this...but her boobs were hanging out. I asked Sheila why she didn't fully replicate the pose...I guess she felt that roller derby was a family thing and therefor that pose was inappropriate! :)

It was a great night. Congrats 12 Gauge Rage!!!

No comments: