Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day everyone! :) Let's see...what am I thankful for? Everything, but especially that I can finally walk around the house without pain. Whoohoo!!!!! I see the doc tomorrow morning for my 10 day check up. We'll see if they want to take out the stitches. I hope so, so that I can take a shower. Ick, 10 days without a shower or bath...not too fun. So here I am a couple days ago getting ready for my leg/foot massage. My mom was a PT, so I got lots of nice massages. They really are feeling much better, but there are some odd twinges, and my left leg down at the bottom is numb.

My mom headed out this morning. She probably would have left a day or two ago, but she was nervous about the weather on the pass. Looked clear today. It really was great having her here. Not only did I get massages, but I got to see the pictures of Mexico!!! I got to see what I missed. :) My cat Loki decided that she LOVES my mom. I've never seen her all over someone like that. She's usually really shy, but she was seriously ALL OVER my mom! If we were sitting down she chose mom's lap over me. Now that's unusual.
My mom had never seen any of the Harry Potter movies, so we watched #1-4 while she was here. She really enjoyed them and wants to read one of them. Hee hee.

No comments: