Monday, June 02, 2008

June is here

Well after a week or two of nasty weather the sun is back! Thank god!!!! All is well, but my poor little legs are just not doing as well as I'd hoped. Still a lot of pain, and some noticeable loss of strength. A lot of that is just from lack of use, but some is probably caused by the surgery. so what that means is that I need to hit the gym more and start concentrating on building that strength back up.

I want one of those Staples Easy Buttons for my life...but evidently it doesn't work that way! :)

Saturday a friend and I rode the Suttle Lake tie and loop. It's not a technical ride in ANY sense of the word, but it was SOOO much fun! The tie is rolling single track beside HWY 20 and then the loop around the lake is super easy but fun because it's so gorgeous there. I was pre-riding it for the beginner ride I'm leading soon. I wanted something that was easy but out of town. Something different. I have a couple pictures and I'll post them once I download them from my camera

Sunday I did the Heaven Can Wait breast cancer walk. This was the largest year ever with 3,300 people walking! Amazing. Oh yea, a couple weekends ago I saw Michael Franti in concert and he was just wonderful! I have a couple pictures from before the concert...but my battery died right when I went to take a picture of him on stage! I was so pissed. We managed to find quite a bit of space right at the front at the side of the stage. Awesome view and he was superb, as always. I'm so bummed that I didn't get any pictures of him though!!! :(

2 comments:

Heidi said...

No pictures of Suttle Lake? I've never done that ride.

Heidi said...

Hurry and download them dammit!