Thursday, June 29, 2006

A few weeks ago I went hiking with my friends Sheila and April. Neither had been up to Tumal Falls, so that's where we went. It was beautiful, but as we got higher the snow fields stopped us and we had to turn around.

These are the lower falls


Here we are at the lower falls lookout ~ Sheila, Chandra, April I was just making sure that we weren't going to get lost! :)

April and Sheila by some of the upper falls

The Amazing Dame Deviant, aka April. I have NO idea what she was looking at, but it's such a perfect picture!! :)

Last night we had a good-bye party for Amy Hammond, the president of the Bend Bellas. She's moving to Shreveport Louisianna for a job. She bought this really cute house for $90,000!!! That same house would be about $350,000 here in Bend, minimum! Sheesh. She doesn't actually leave until July 19th but this was the "official" executive committee farewell.

Today it's been raining, but hopefully it'll taper off enough that I can go for a ride with Sheila after work. She got a brand new bike, so I'm helping her break it in. :)

No comments: