Monday, June 26, 2006

I screwed up!

I took pictures over the weekend, but I was using a camera that was unfamiliar to me. It was set to take pictures at a very high resolution. So in trying to reduce them to under 50 kb (which is what BlogSpot requires) they're now distorted...or pixelated (is that a word?). So...I'll post some here, but they're bad! I didn't take my camera on my Sunday hike, so I'll have to wait for others to send me theirs.


This was the view on the drive up. It's a narrow, twisty road with steep dropoffs on the side. Not that you can really tell, but the sky was an amazing blue.














This is a campground I came accross. The view in the other direction was amazing. Right out over the valley.


The view from about 1/2 way up.

These two are of the Independent Mine ruins.

:( They SO don't look as it is in real life! I'm so mad at myself for screwing them up!

That gives you a taste. These were such great pictures! :( Oh well, I won't be making the same mistake twice. I'm a pretty smart cookie you know. Not enough to avoid this problem in the first place, but........

No comments: