Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mall of America, baby!

Yesterday we left the conference after it was over and went to the Mall of America. Lynne went to the mall with us a bit, then headed off to visit family for a day or two. You can't really wee it, but Lynne and I are standing under the sign.

This is the amusement park in the center. I think it's so cool. And it's sooooo quiet! Nowhere near as loud as outside amusement park rides. I have to say though, I'm a bit disappointed in the mall itself. I thought it would be bigger.
There is this cool Lego Land area where kids can make their own Lego creations, but there are also "professionally" done ones. Here's a plane hanging from the ceiling.

This morning Sheila and I are off to do a bit more shopping, visit the Underwater Adventures Aquarium there and then tomorrow we're on our way home.

No comments: