Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First timer

Lost my acupuncture virginity yesterday! :) I've known for a while that I acupuncture would help with both my asthma and adrenal hyperplasia and other minor things as well. But I'm not always really great at doing the things I know are best for myself. I went to Steven Foster-Wexler and he was great. When I get back we'll set up a regular schedule and hopefully I'll see some results. I don't like needles, but it really didn't hurt. Just like I thought.

Today is my last full day in Bend! Loki gets her cast off in about an hour, then I have one appointment and then it's time to make my rounds saying "goodbye" to my friends. Not that I'm going to be gone forever, but three weeks! Right now it feels like a long time. Tomorrow I head out to Portland in the afternoon and fly out to Peru on Friday morning. I'm so excited!!!!

Right now I'm just trying to remember everything I need to do before I go. I've got lists all over the house! :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That's the acupuncturist I saw before my knee surgery. Good guy.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Chan uses needles only to relieve really bad pain. The reason is that any tissue damage opens a site for cancer cells, of which there are many in the normal body, to attack.