Saturday, September 23, 2006

What is the dream?

What is the dream? "Real" life or the time I´ve been here. You know, they say a picture is worth 1,000 words, and that may be true...but nothing can acurately describe what I´ve experienced here. The trek was amazing, very difficult and exhilerating. We hit 16,000 feet! Well, I did ´cause I insisted on climbing this last little knoll to put my rock I brought all the way from Bend on top of the highest cairn.


It has been simply amazing. And I´m blissfully happy. So I´m going to just go...be, for a while. I´ll update soon with pics hopefully. Tomorrow is the highlight, Machupiccu itself. We´ve seen it from the bottom, tomorrow the top. And climbing Winapiccu on the top (yes, I know people die climbing that one, but I promise to be carefull).

Later. Off for my first shower in 7 days. I´m a dirty stinking mess! But...did I say I was blissfully happy) :) :) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"difficult", and "people die climbing that one"? Why would a good God permit that and not just stop you from taking those risks? Let alone permit you to get into a dirty stinking mess.

Heidi said...

Can't wait to see pics! Your kitties told me to tell you hi and they miss you.

Anonymous said...

yay, bliss!

Anonymous said...

ps--
your flickr photos are great, can't wait to see more! excited to have you back soon!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday we asked the magic 8 ball if you would be let back into the country. It said "looking definate yes." So If you have been stressing. Breathe....