Friday, April 27, 2007

Visiting friends

They're visiting me, not me visiting them! My good friends is coming to visit this weekend along with her husband. They've been in Japan teaching for the last...wow, almost 7 years. No, it might be more than that. Wendy and I go waaaaaay back. Her dad and mine kayaked together back in the '70's and '80's. So us kids hung out. Then, Wendy came to my high school. She lived out in Burnaby, but Prince of Wales was a good school and she got in as an out-of-district student.

I'm looking forward to seeing her. I'm super busy this weekend with a Board meeting all day tomorrow and the Friends of the Sunriver Library annual dinner/meeting on Sunday, but I'm taking Monday off to visit with them. I like showing friends around Bend.....

1 comment:

april said...

hope you're having fun today!