Monday, January 28, 2008

Work, work and more work....

I don't feel like I've done anything since I went snowshoeing! Last week we had our management retreat, which was great, but it was a lot of work. The DPL managers met off-site and hashed out our priorities for this year etc. It's energizing while you're doing it, but once we were done...I was exhausted. And then Saturday I had the Human Dignity Coalition annual Board retreat, which again was an all-day goal-setting session. I'm really excited. We've got some amazing things planned for this year. This is a great non-profit organization. If you're looking for a way to give back to the C.O. community, this is a great way. Then Sunday I had to work...and this week I'm working 10 hour shifts because I have a staff member on vacation. All of which is fine...but I am feeling a tad burned out.

I did however get some pictures of Kai learning to ski. Both Randal and I learned to ski really early. Here's my mom teaching me to ski on Silver Star. We used to go there every year when I was really little for a week or so. The rest of the winter we skied Whistler and Grouse.
Not sure where this is, but I think it may just be at a local park in North Vancouver. He's so cute!

Oopsie! I love how Cito just lies there in the background. Not at all concerned. Hee hee.

No comments: