Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Men's Super Combined postponed

I was supposed to go to men's super combined today, but it's been postponed due to weather. I'm hoping that it'll be rescheduled for Thurs morning, since I have tickets for skeleton at 4:00 up at Whistler that day! That'd be great. Or Friday will work too. I suppose Sat would as well... It's been raining quite a bit here, but it's supposed to dry up today and be clear until early of next week. Keep your fingers crossed for that. But this is NOT unusual for a winter olympics .... people need to remember that!!!! :) Right now I see sunshine out my window, so I've got my fingers crossed that the weather continues to improve. There are, of course, people complaining, and people probably saying this is the worst Olympics ever...it's not.

CANADA RULES!!!!!! :) Hee hee.

I was trying to embed this video of Bilodeau's gold medal ceremony... but I think the best I can do is a link...
Men's%20Moguls%20Medal%20Ceremony

1 comment:

Heidi said...

It really is too bad about the crappy weather. What a drag, but it isn't Canada's fault.