Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Olympic Opening Ceremony

I went to the dress rehearsal of the opening ceremonies tonight. It was fabulous!!!! I have no intention of telling you what happened, but you should definitely tune in on Friday. The excitement there and in the city overall is just AMAZING!!!! :)

Yesterday my drive up was fine. Left Bend at about 2:00 and got here at about 10:45. The border crossing, which I thought might be bad, only took 5 minutes. Awesome! As I was driving up to the border there was a line of 13 charter buses in front of my. I gunned it to get by them. Hee hee.

Tomorrow I plan to go watch the Olympic Torch Relay which will be passing close to my parent's house. I'm trying to figure out if I can get down to watch it go across the bay in a dragon boat too. GO CANADA!!!!

2 comments:

april said...

glad you made it safely, way to race the tour buses ;)
-april

Heidi said...

pictures!