Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Paying for it now

After sitting around for a couple days, I felt really good. I figured no problem, I could go to work this morning and do a couple hours. Heck, I can probably do the whole day. I'm doing fine!!!! Yea...no. Wow, I'm amazed how much the very little bit of walking I did at work hurt! My legs are pretty swollen now and quite painful. Sigh. Guess I need to take it easier. Mom was right... don't you hate it when mom's are right???? :)

I went in today to do story time, while April volunteered to "host" the Sunriver performance of Tony the Magician up at the school. He's part of our summer reading program line-up. Well... he uses a pigeon in his act, and it got loose! So, there's a pigeon in the gym up at Three Rivers. One of my staff is going to go over later and see if they can catch it. Poor pigeon.

2 comments:

april said...

did they get the pigeon??

Chandra said...

Not that day. Finally got it out two days later. Thank god! :)