Saturday, June 30, 2007

Attack cat!

The people two units down from me were a little...loud and excitable tonight. Had guests over. They have an indoor cat that looks a lot like Loki. Well anyway, the cat got out. The guy came out and dragged it out from under the car sitting right in front of my window. It was yowling and carrying on. Dread, who was inside goes whipping outside as fast as I've seen him ever move! He headed straight for the guy carrying his cat back inside. He was going to attack this grown man!

I hauled myself up and got out the door before Dread could reach him yelling "Dread, it's ok, he's fine!" He was all puffed out, hissing and doing the scary cat dance in front of him. I don't know if he thought the cat was Loki...since they do look alike, or just didn't like the cat being manhandled like that. Either way....way to go Dread! :) Hee hee.

Who needs guard dogs when you've got attack cats!

1 comment:

jcc said...

the real question is does he go after the racoon? now _that_ would be an attack cat : )