Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well, hello there!

Last night I was sitting on the couch...I got bored of lying down, reading my book when there's movement beside me at the open window. I leave that window open during the day so the cats can get in and out. I look over expecting it to be Loki or Dread, and

ACK!!!! He's getting really bold. This raccoon comes by every night to clean up the outside cat dish. He hasn't been inside, as far as I know...but he really thinks I should put more food out for him. He just sat there looking at me. Not making a move to come in, just twitching his nose and staring at me. Let me take his picture then wandered away. Hee hee.

So this is where I've spent the last week. Sigh. It's good...but I'm BORED!!!!! I've done a couple 1/2...ok, really 1/4 days at work. Even that is difficult. I don't know what I was thinking that I'd be back at work last Monday! :) Still going pretty good though.
This weekend is the Sugoi Dirt Series clinic. I'm so sad that I can't participate, but at least I'll be able to help out Sat evening. Next year....

No comments: