Saturday, December 30, 2006

Digital cameras

Good lord are there a lot of digital cameras out there! I finally bought my own. I've been "borrowing" ones, but now I have my own. Hooray! I'm loving it. There are so many out there to choose from. I didn't have a ton to spend, so I was limited, but I got a really good one. I was trying to decide between the Casio Elixim and one of the Canon PowerShot ELPHs. Decided to go with the Canon. I love that it fits in my pocket.

Here's a sample of one of my first shots. Went to Terra's last night to do some beading. Jenny wants to learn wirework...but she was too busy making fabulous earrings. Next time. So I did some wirework. Worked on clasps for one of my favourite necklaces. Poor Lily (Terra's dog) didn't like me hammering on my mini anvil! :)

April is back tonight! Hooray! :) Tomorrow we're doing a little New Year's celebration at her house...she wanted to have at least one party there before she moves out of that house. Should be fun. Going to have to track down my tin. Didn't get a chance to do it last year, but my "future" from the previous year...yea right!!!! Didn't turn out exactly like it was "supposed" to. We'll see for this year...

No comments: