Sunday, December 03, 2006

Librarians save the world!!!

:) Watched The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines tonight with some other librarians. Hee hee, what fun! If you haven't seen any of them, you can still check out this sequel several times this week. Now, before you watch, you have to realize it's SUPPOSED to be funny!!!! It's tongue in cheek and totally silly. However, we do really save the world! ;P Noah Wylie plays globe-trotting librarian, Flynn Carter, protector of humanity's greatest secrets. Hilarious. And totally "cheesy" in the best way possible. Watch it.

Saturday took my "little brother" out to the Sunriver Resort's Traditions gingerbread houses on display that were entered in their annual competition. Man, they're pretty amazing. I mean, some of them are truly superb and amazing works of art. If you've never seen them, you should go, and if you have kids for sure take them. It's free. You can also decorate your own gingerbread cookie. They also had a "Build-a-Bear" workshop, so I paid to let him make one. He decided to make it for his sister...but I think once he'd finished he really wanted to keep it for himself. We had a lot of fun though. Wish we'd been able to stay and look at the tree lighting, but we had to get back.

Today went to roller derby practice again. Had bad shin cramps again today. It's weird, I didn't really have any Tuesday, but today I do again? I don't get it. I did see my endocrinologist on Thursday for my usual 6-month check-up, and she did say that my potassium is really low. My condition and meds make that a chronic problem for me...and low potassium increases your chances of getting cramps. I think I really need to work on that. They hurt so friggin' much!!!!! It was fun though. Really enjoying the "fresh meat" ladies. They're a lot of fun.

Tomorrow we have our Accountability session in Sunriver...which means I need to get there really really early! Hopefully I can sleep tonight. Been sleeping very poorly the last couple weeks. Ugh. Wish I could learn to turn my head off...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Holy cow, that first picture looks Photoshopped!

Chandra said...

Doesn't it? You should have seen the reality. So beautiful