Wednesday, May 09, 2007

And....flip!

Tuesday we started learning about flip turns at our swimming meeting. Man, it's a rush! :) I love being able to not stop swimming, to turn, flip and keep going. LOVE IT! However, I have a huge advantage from being a gymnast when I was younger. I think those people who can do a somersault on land have a much easier time. Those who can't are starting from the beginning and having to learn two skills! Tonight is Flip Turns 102...Monday was just Flip Turns 101. I wonder what Flip Turns 201 is....

This week is when our library consultants are here. The Sunriver focus group was yesterday and I think it went really well. Today I'm driving one of them around to Sunriver and La Pine...and then of course back to Bend. It's been good, and I'm really excited about what they're finding for us.

It is amazing weather out there! It's what...6:30 and I'm in a t-shirt and shorts. Tomorrow is the first day I'll have nothing after work, so hoping to go for a ride. Oh, no never mind. I have book club. Hmm, maybe Friday before heading our to go bowling. We'll see. Maybe I can fit a ride in before swimming.

No comments: