Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ho Hum

I'm at work on a lovely Saturday...missing yet another Bella ride. That's ok, I'm going biking with Julie after work. I GOTTA get out there! After the weather this week and being busy, I'm feeling the need to just get out. It's sunny, but not sure how warm.

So now whenever I'm bored, I go to Stuff on My Cat. Gotta check to see if my kitties made it up! So far nothing. But I like this one.


Most of you don't know me as horsey-Chandra (which is so weird for me!)...but I grew up riding. I did a lot of jumping and dressage. I came across this video on YouTube. If you know nothing about dressage...this pair is pretty frickin' amazing!



See, here I am in my horsey days. The fist two are at Timberline, the horse camp I worked at for...good lord, 7 years? Riding flags for the rodeo (loved doing that!), heading out on a ride with my friends Ike and Jen, and then me with one of the many horses I worked with in Southlands, the riding area in Vancouver. I worked at quite a few of the stables over the years, but . And OMG are the houses down there expensive!!!! Most are about $4 million!!!! I dreamed of living there. Sigh. Man, I loved it! :)


No comments: