Wednesday, May 30, 2007

BBQ

I had a couple people over on Monday to christen my "new" patio furniture. It was nice to have people over...but my porch is really pretty small! :) I did add another table I have, so that there'd be more table space.
Here's Heidi and Chris working at the BBQ. I made grilled veggies, ahi tuna, sausages. Others brought homemade foccaccia bread, pasta salad, mozzarella & tomato salad...oh yea, and I made two types of sangria. Mmmm. It was excellent. I think I need a jug of sangria in my fridge at all times during the summer. It's really really really yummy stuff!


Here's the food table...but it isn't loaded up fully yet.
That morning Sheila, Julie, April and I went for a little mt bike ride. It was fun...but poor April, I think we scared her at one point. She really hasn't mt biked much, if at all. And there is at least one hairy downhill....one that it took me a good five years to be comfortable on! She did amazingly well though, and by the end she was enjoying herself again! :) Just no steep technical descents for her right now. Here are our bikes in the truck.
Stripping down. I was in a tank...they're in fleece! :)

No comments: