Friday, October 12, 2007

Loki wanted a little venison

I was feeling pretty rough again yesterday so I came home to lay on the couch. Now, it's pretty common for the deer to wander down my street and eat the trees in my "front yard." I was on the couch, look up and there are five deer wandering across the road. Two of them are pretty big with large antlers. Oh well, nothing new. Then I look closer and see that Loki is creeping up on them! Here she is still being a bit shy. It's not just her though! Can you see the fluffy white Persian behind the bushes? They were soooooo curious!

The next thing I know Loki's come out from behind the "protection" of the bushes and creeping up behind the BIGGEST of the deer. She was stalking him like she would stalk a bird. Finally he turned to look at her...and she froze. I like how she looks away from him to show him she's no danger. LOLOLOL like the deer would actually be scared of her! :)
When he looked away again she creeps closer, closer, closer. She was ALMOST at his heels...then I don't know what scared her, but she turned tail and RAN! :)

It was very funny.

No comments: