Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bored, bored, bored!

I'm bored. Spending my Saturday morning at a library advisory council meeting is NOT what I want to be doing on such a glorious day! Oh well. Last night I went bowling with the boy I'm mentoring through the COPY program. The Central Oregon Partnerships for Youth is a mentoring program for children with an incarcerated family member. If you're looking for a meaningful volunteer oportunity, I highly recommend COPY. Anyway, we went to Sun Mountain Fun Center to bowl and play a few games. I realized I really enjoy bowling! :)

Busy, busy week coming up. Being busy is better than being bored, but I don't have a single night free next week! Except for Friday, but that doesn't really count. Good way to start it off though is a fantastic ride tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that! :) Last scheduled Bella mt bike ride. Should be a blast. Hope we have a lot of women show up.

Oops, I'm getting a glare from our Director...better stop typing and pretend to pay attention..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What makes this meaningful, and what does meaningful mean.