Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Deer at the Sunriver Area Public Library

No, we don't give library cards to deer. Although there was a dog in the library this morning! :) It was pretty funny. I was at the circ desk and heard this tinkling...like dog tags. Then I see this big black dog running up to a lady at the computers. Her dog was evidently in her car, but got out and came into the library when the door was open for another patron. She was very embarassed. Anyway, I was making photocopies for my Magic of Early Reading class, looked over to the window in the children's area and saw this!



Then I looked over to the right...can you see the baby deer? They're so cute!



They hung out around the library eating from the bird feeder for quite a while. I know lots of people jsut think of them as pests, but I like them!



Oh, and here's a picture from Saturday. That's Frank Portman in the middle. The other woman is Julie from the Bend library. he was fun!

No comments: