Sunday, October 01, 2006

Home again, home again, jigeddy jig

I'm back home! Got in yesterday, and I have to tell you, driving into Bend was fabulous! Now I'm at a coffee shop and it's taken me 2 1/2 hours to go through all my work emails and just erase spam and scan for land mines. Now it'll take me another couple days to actually read everything. So, today is laundry, shopping and arranging day! But I'm going to try and load some more pics from my trip. It really was fabulous, just in case I haven't already said that! :)

The last few days have been...long! I was awake for about 37 hours. Sigh. All my flights were good, the layovers were long, but doable. The kitties are for sure really happy to see me, as I am them. My fridge is completely empty though, so I need to stock up. And I'm thinking about all the things I want to make to eat...that's a good sign, isn't it? :)

So, on my Flickr site, I've created a Peru gallery, that will be updated as I load more pics. Some of the pics do have explanations, but you can only read them looking at them individually, not as a slideshow. Which is annoying. http://www.flickr.com/photos/chandravan/sets/72157594307504979/

No comments: