Friday, October 27, 2006

Dogsitting....

You know, a lot of my posts seem to center around animals. I do have other things in my life... I also just have a lot of animals in and around my life! :) So this weekend I'm dogsitting...let me count...eight dogs! Seven in one house (yup, SEVEN!) and then Shannon's monster St Bernard, Bacchus. He's a total sweetie. I'm only 1/2 taking care of him, his duties are being split between two of us. Mainly 'cause I have the other seven to take care of.

Lisa & Yvonne are out of town, so I'm staying at their place taking care of...are you ready?

From left to right it's: Bernie, Belle, Chow Chow (aka Puggles to some), Blue Blue and Sara. That's five of them.

The sixth is here on the bottom step, Baby Girl. She has painted toe-nails. Uh-huh, that's right, you read that correctly...painted toe nails! :)

The seventh is Zuni. I didn't take her picture. She's the largest (still not very large though) and the oldest. She's very sweet, but mostly blind and deaf.






Here they are again on the chair. Right after I took the pic I had to shoo them off that back cushion...Lisa and Yvonne, if you're reading this, really I do try to keep them off there! Really, I do! :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Chandra,
You are a dogsitting pro! You should start a business. I'd totally trust you to watch Charlie and my cats. I love those (I think there are two of them) Papillions. I grew up with Papillions so my husband said I'm banned from ever having another one.

Anonymous said...

Forget crazy cat lady, crazy dog ladies? I am at a loss for words. Shannon heed your hubby. You are banned.

Heidi said...

OMG - those dogs are a riot!

Anonymous said...

When dogs hit a critical mass they form a pack; and the mere howl of a canine on a windy night is enough to set them off. Some dogsitters were never found.