Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My favourite thing from Peru....

and evidently the cat's too (!) is this fabulous Peruvian blanket. At first Dread was enjoying the llama rug I brought back specifically for them. He still does enjoy it, but....

once I pulled out the wonderful alpaca blanket I brought back for myself...well! It's the best blanket EVER! And that's not exaggerating! :) They have them on many of the hotel beds, and I just knew I had to bring one back. Soft, really nice and heavy, but not stiff. I love it! So do Loki and Dread.

So here's Loki peacefully resting in the nest she's made.

Along comes the bad orange kitty. Hmm, wonder what he's thinking?

This is what he was thinking. You can't tell, but he's sitting right on top of Loki. The poor little girl is there, under almost 19 lbs of fat orange cat!
She scrambled out, and Dread got what he wanted. Mission accomplished. Ahh, it's good to be boss.

No comments: