Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving. It's nice to have choices about where to go, and I got quite a few invitations this year. Nice to know you're wanted! :) This year I'll be hanging out with a bunch of librarians (and a few other assorted people). Looking forward to some great food and drink. Then it's game time! I'm not really good at poker, and some of those librarians get really competitive...you know who you are! :)

I have to work Saturday, but at least I have Thursday and Friday off. I'm going to try and get up to the mountain on Friday...but I'm not sure I can afford it. It's not necessary, and is kinda frivolous when you're trying to be frugal...but I miss skiing!!!! Than Sunday it's roller derby again. Hooray!

I took a picture of Loki last week...she really got fat during her confinement after her surgery! She is actually sitting in a cat bed, which you can barely see under all that flab! Dread lost some weight, Loki gained what he lost...

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: