Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mt biking in the snow!

Today I took my "little brother" (through the COPY program, see my links) out for a mt bike ride. We'd been wanting to go the last couple times we hung out, but last week it was raining...and I can't remember why before that. But today was supposed to be the day! He forgot his bike in Sunriver though (I pick him up from his grandmothers here in town), so he rode his sisters bike. I was proud of him for not being scared to be seen on a "girls bike"...and it sure was a girl's bike!!!! :) Bright pink, tassles and all.

We went up to Phils and did the lower flat loop. He did really well. A couple minutes out I asked him if it started to precipitate, would it be rain or snow. He guessed rain, I guessed snow. About five minutes later it started to snow!!! :) It was great. We stopped at the chicken roundabout for pictures. By the time we got back to the car it was snowing so hard we could barely see, and we were both soaked.

It was a lot of fun though!

No comments: