Friday, March 16, 2007

Going for a walk

Yesterday I went for a small walk on the River Trail after work. Man, it was so beautiful out there! And I was very happy, my legs didn't hurt at all. Now, granted we didn't do any hills really, but still that's an improvement. My left leg, which is the worse one, is somewhat tight today. All in all though, I'm pleased. Of course, what I really want to be doing is biking in this gorgeous weather! But I keep reminding myself that the whole point of all this is to get myself back to that. I've signed up tp take an adult swim class. Hopefully it'll teach us how to improve our strokes and I can get faster. I also want to learn that flip turny thingy.

I wonder what the snow conditions are like at Bachelor. My parents are coming down next weekend to go skiing...I wonder if we'll be able to. And not sure I'm supposed to...but if it doesn't hurt it should be fine. I'm looking forward to their visit. I think I'll suggest Balthazar's, the new restaurant over on Century Dr.

I had something else I was going to say....but now I can't remember. Hmm. Workin on St Patrick's Day tomorrow, but I have plans for after. Gotta have beer on St Patrick's! :) Not sure about the green beer....I don't feel that's a necessity.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hope you could enjoy the weather Sunday!