Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hair cut

Got my hair cut...and I LOVE IT!!!! :) It's amazing how a good hair cut can make you feel soooo much better about yourself. I was liking my longer hair until this last month. Then it was just... yucky. I needed a change. I wanted to go short again, but something funky, with style. I went to Lisa Marie at Images Salon. I recommend her to anyone! She rocks. Well, I think my haircut speaks for itself! Sheila's away and really wanted to see it, so I took these myself:

Then I went to the LCRD fundraiser at the Black Horse, and Julie took these: I got some colour put in too. Just some streaks of red and also blond. You can't see them all the time, just when my hair moves in certain ways. And I love how the back frames my tattoo! :) I definitely have to get my tattoo touched up...it's really faded in the last year. It shouldn't have though, so hopefully they'll touch it up without charge.

Here's Julie, April, her boyfriend Jonathan...and another April! :)

The fundraiser was a raffle, but also a "Date with a Doll." About five or six of the girls were "auctioned" off for dates. Here's Rae Rae up on the bar workin' the crowd. She went for $110! Wow. Date only! :P

I'm hoping to go to pracice on Sunday and just see how my legs are after a couple laps. I think I've convinced Julie to come and just see how she feels on the skates! Hee hee

No comments: