Monday, March 26, 2007

Off to Mexico!

Well, not this week or anything...but I'm going to Mexico on another Blister Sisters trek in November! We're going on a trek through Mexico's Copper Canyon, which is about four times larger than the Grand Canyon. We'll be there two weeks, approx. The trek itself is 8 days. I'm sooooo looking forward to it! Now, here's hoping that my legs will be fine. I'm changing that...MY LEGS WILL BE FINE! I had no problems in Peru! Hmm, that reminds me, I never finished writing about that trip. Oh well. If you're interested, let me know and I'll finish it! :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

sweet! I've been dieing to get there to go mountain biking!!!!!!!!!!

Chandra said...

There are some excellent looking biek trips through this area! I'll probably see if I can do a day ride, like I did in Peru

Heidi said...

There is a lot of good riding down there - it's on my list to do.