Thursday, March 22, 2007

The 'rents are coming

My parents are coming down for a visit this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to it. They're coming to go skiing. I wasn't sure about that after last weekend, but I think they got some snow this week up at the mountain. Not sure about that...but I hope so. We don't really care if it's slushy, but if it's too icy it's just not worth it. Of course, I'll have to take them to Sunriver to see my jewelry show. And hopefully on Sunday they can stay long enough to watch a bit of roller derby practice. We'll see how the time goes. I'm planning on making a crock-pot dinner for us tomorrow...sausage and tortellini soup. Mmmmm! I should knock on wood so that I don't burn it like I did last weekend! :)

Went to PT again today. Didn't make me cry...but it still huts like a son-of-a-bitch. I'm getting some fabulous bruises. I'll take some pictures to show you! :) I'm going to wait another couple weeks to start skating again, but I'm doing some swimming, biking (flat only!) and walking. Start off slooooooow. I'm really hopeful that it's going to work. Keep you fingers crossed for me...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Have fun with the parents. Post a review if you go to Balthazar's.