Sunday, March 04, 2007

Jewelry Show!

:) Well, my jewelry show is up! Today was the artist reception, which was nowhere near as bad as I was thinking. The watercolours and my jewelry compliment each other very well, I think. I did purchase 3 small original paintings of tulips...they're just beautiful!


Here are the display cases. I managed to sell about 5 or 6 pieces already! Hooray. I had quite a few friends come by today, which was really nice. Hopefully more will be able to come down and look at my work over the next two months. I'd LOVE to be able to sell all...or most of the ones I have out.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Really nice pieces Chandra! Glad we came down to check it out.

april said...

they look pretty in the cases even in the pictures! i saw janey today and told her that she and bella did a great job arranging the jewelry :)