Monday, March 19, 2007

Where did these clouds come from?

When I left home this morning it was brilliant sunshine. So I'm wearing capri's and a short-sleeved shirt. The clouds outside now are just BLACK!!!!! And there is not one tiny ray of sunshine visible. What happened???? Central Oregon has to have the weirdest weather or anywhere I've lived!

And I'm so pissed/disappointed! I made one of my favourite soups last night. The Green Chili Chicken Soup recipe that I got from Sheila. Well, it wouldn't boil, wouldn't boil, wouldn't boil. I went outside to look at the sky...and the next thing I know the bottom was burnt! Now this whole pot tastes....smokey/burnt. Sigh. It's edible...but it's SUCH a great soup and I ruined it! I'm all pouty about it. :(

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I know, I got a couple sprinkles on my ride home from work.