Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pics from the 4th of July in Hood River

Here are a couple pictures from my 4th of July in Hood River. My brother is a big windsurfer. In fact, for his and Jennifer's honeymoon they went to Hawaii so Randal could windsurf! They rented a 2 bedroom condo in downtown Hood River. So it was the three of them (Randal, Jennifer & Kai) my parents Heiko and Uta, myself and my friend Jennifer. And then of course their assorted friends who dropped by. It was a rather crazy weekend, but fun. It really was great to see my family, especially Kai.

Here we are saying hello after not seeing each other for about five months.

Here are the three boys, Randal, Kai and my dad Heiko sitting on the couch watching either the Tour or World Cup.

Kai learning about the boom.

It's a windsurfing boy!


I think this might be my favourite picture! Kai was fast asleep. Hands behind his head.


There will be more pictures, but my dad hasn't been able to download them yet. Evidently my mom did something to the computer....

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, kai is the.cutest.evar!!