Monday, July 10, 2006

Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed!

Happy Monday! Yea right. So my car died this morning. Totally. Completely. Only way to fix it is to replace the engine...or buy a new car. Yea, like that's going to happen! So, fix the engine it is! If anyone has seen anything in my house (besides the bikes!) that they like...I'll probably sell it to you! :) Or, you can commission me to make you any number of necklaces, earrings or bracelets that you can pay for!!! :P

Sigh. I'm working from home today, but I have some FABULOUS friends that have loaned me a car for as long as it takes me to get my subaru fixed. Thank you Thane and Julie, you two are the best! Needless to say, I haven't gotten to Sunriver, to work yet...and that's where my camera downloading stuff is. I hiked Iron Mt again this last Sat with some friends, so I'll get those pics up as soon as possible. I'm still waiting on others for pictures from my long weekend!

Then Sunday I watched the World Cup final. Wasn't that insane??? Poor stupid Zidane! Now his entire career is going to be shadowed by that head-but. What was he thinking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was thinking: "after this game who outside France knows Zidizdizy Who?" Now the world knows and will never forget. Ziddy's post career career even to sell just beer, is made.