Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Can't lap her anymore!

Went swimming with Heidi tonight....and I seriously don't think I could lap her anymore! Last year when we first started swimming together I could lap her, but she's SO much faster then she used to be! :) Was still good, and I can stay in front of her. But I can't lap her. Or at least, not right now anyway.

Roller derby didn't go so well last night. After Sunday I was so excited, but I barely made it 20 minutes before I had to get off. 11:00 last night they were still very painful. Saw Jennifer again today, and she sure noticed. I'd been running out of my daily meds, do I'd been skimping, and I think that contributed to the problem last night too. If I'm not taking my full dosage I do get muscle cramps when exercising. Can't go this Sunday, since I have an HDC board meeting all day. So it'll have to wait 'til Tuesday. Then the following weekend I'm off to Portland with the roller derby girls to watch the Rose City Rollers vs Rat City. Now THAT is going to be fun!!!!! :)

Had a BBC executive meeting last night too. It was a great meeting, and we have some really exciting plans for this coming year. Roller derby hasn't replaced any of the other things I love ... I just have one MORE thing to love to do! Hee hee.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

The challenge to lap me is still on. Anytime, anyplace. BRING IT. I am no longer a flounderer.

Chandra said...

Yea, but I don't think I CAN lap you anymore. I'll still try, once my legs are all in working order again. It's the only place I can stay in front of you! :)