Monday, January 08, 2007

New librarian

I'm so happy, our new teen librarian started today. She's in a split position between La Pine and Sunriver. I'm trying really hard to remember that she's just started, and I can't overwhelm her. The first week in a new job is always so overwhelming anyway...I want to make it as easy as possible for her. But....HOORAY!!!! :)

Saw Jennifer again today for my legs, and I'll see her one more time on Thursday before trying skating again next Sunday. I've been so good about drinking water too! When she first felt my legs she said that they felt like the legs of someone MUCH older than I am. I've done damage by being constantly dehydrated...and the not so great eating issues. But I'm devoted to fixing all that. So....drinking, drinking, drinking. Water that is. Of course, that makes me pee like a .... something.

One thing I've noticed ever since I've been drinking more water...I'm thirsty all the time! Well, I think that now that I'm trying to hydrate I'm starting to recognize the signs of thirst again. It's weird. Hmm.

Off to pee again...

No comments: