Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A little night snow shoe

Went for a night snow shoe last night with some Bellas. We went up to Meisner and we did a loop of about 4 miles. Went out along the ridge which looks back over Bend. It was so beautiful and peaceful. I wanted to go during the day, since I had it off, but so few others also had the day off. Oh well, night snow shoeing was fun too. Used my new show shoes for the first time, and they were great!





Colleen, our new librarian came with us. She took this picture and got her gloves in the way! :)



Tonight is a BBC executive committee meeting and then I go from there right to roller derby. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can skate the whole practice again! I've almost got my name. The one I really wanted is already taken, and my backup may be too close to someone else. If that is the case I do have three or four that I could "settle" on. It's really hard! I'll let you know what I end up with.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Sorry I couldn't join you...next time!