Friday, January 05, 2007

Windy!

Man is it windy out there! Just spending a quiet evening at home reading, taking a bath...just relaxing. Had our monthly BBC meeting last night. Was really good. Heidi did a presentation on the trip she and Derek took this summer mt biking in Switzerland and France. She says it wasn't that hard...but I'm not sure I trust her judgement! :) She's one of the best bikers I've ever known!

Anyway, just a quiet night at home. I've been pretty busy lately, so this is just what I needed. Watched Millions again. It's wonderful. Based on a children's novel. If you haven't read it, you should. Don't assume that kids books are "beneath" adults. As I children's librarian I can guarantee you that the majority of kids books out there right now are WAY better than the majority of the adult novels! :)

Also went to see Jennifer yesterday. OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!!! I seriously need to drink more water. Sigh. On average I can drink less than 8 oz in a day. I know, I know, I know! That's very bad...but I'm working on it. I need reminders, and bringing a water bottle with me is not enough. I need someone to say, how much water have you had to drink today? And then make me drink a glass right then. Sigh. Don't know why it's so hard for me...it just is. I hope she can help with the shin splints. But I also do know that staying hydrated will also help with this.

Ok.........so I've been looking at Loki. I'm starting to wonder if she's pregnant! She's frickin' huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, seriously! She gets about 1/2 cup of food a day, so really shouldn't be gaining weight on that. However, I got her last year from the Humane Society, and so she should have been spayed, right? But here are some pictures of her:






Dread on the other hand is loosing weight. I just hope he's not sick. He's eating the same amount of food as Loki, she's gaining and he's loosing? Odd. So what do you think of the FAT LOKI? I should probably take her in to be looked at...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What happened to her girlish figure? Last time I was over I told you I thought she looked pregnant!

Chandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chandra said...

Yea I know. You'll see her tonight...I think she's gotten fatter!