Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Chandra


Yesterday was my birthday, and thanks to so many of my friends, it turned out to be a day where I felt celebrated. Which is what birthdays are all about. Not everyone understands, but birthdays have always been important to me...a day when those who love and care about you celebrate that you're alive.

So thank you Jennifer and Michele for making it a surprise, and thank you to everyone else for coming and raising a glass to me: April, Sheila, Heidi, Derek, Megan, Laura, Shannon, Melanie, Susan, Liisa and Shelley. Thank you all. And thanks to all who sent their wishes but couldn't come. Here's that lovely picture:


If anyone else took pics, send them my way. Off to pack for our camping weekend! Here's to hpefully a fabulous 33rd year. It has to be better than 32! :) Again, thank you all for starting off this year so well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoooooraaaayyy!

Heidi said...

That picture is totally awesome.