Thursday, August 03, 2006

I threw my road bike into my car at the last minute before heading up to Vancouver last weekend. I so glad I did! My brother and sister-in-law ride, as do some of my cousins. After the funeral and before our dinner at the Salmon House five of us went for a ride with my sister-in-law running with Kai in a stoller. From right to left it is Julia, my aunt Elke's daughter (she was born and raised in Germany but now lives in Canada), my cousin Louise, my uncle Uwe's daughter who married a New Zealand dairy farmer, my brother Randal, his wife Jen and son Kai in the stoller, myself and Julia's boyfriend Jason.


This is Louise and I heading up. Jen ran so that Louise could ride. Louise came over from New Zealand, so of course she didn't have a bike.

And I just love this picture of my brother and Kai. He's a great father. And Kai is the cutest baby ever! :) What's so funny is how like Randal he looks!He sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating..or zoning out. Kai, not Randal!

No comments: